Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event

Go down

Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event Empty Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event

Post  ATN Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event

ATN

Back to top Go down

Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event Empty Re: Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event

Post  Admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm

I need details. Please turn on trace, try to edit the event and then send the log to ilab at windowslive.com.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event Empty Me too

Post  dancetax Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 pm

I get the 403 and I don't have privileges for calendar "add string of numbers and letters here"@group.calendar so now my widget won't let me do anything. All of this because my iPad and iPhone wouldn't let me sync all my calendars (everyone else in the house iPhone syncs those calendars). Sad

dancetax

Back to top Go down

Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event Empty Re: Get '403/forbidden error' when trying to edit an event

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm

dancetax wrote:I get the 403 and I don't have privileges for calendar "add string of numbers and letters here"@group.calendar so now my widget won't let me do anything. All of this because my iPad and iPhone wouldn't let me sync all my calendars (everyone else in the house iPhone syncs those calendars). Sad

To be frank, I don't really get the situation...

The issue at the original poster seems to be a proxy problem as somewhere a proxy at her/his ISP blocks HTTP PUSH requests, which are needed for editing events.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dancetax Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 pm

I have spent the day trying to get the dang thing fixed. Out of sheer frustration I just un-installed and re-installed the gadget and everything works fine! I love windows but sometimes....you either need a good restart or a good re-install! Smile

dancetax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down