Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Add for Tasks

Go down

Quick Add for Tasks Empty Quick Add for Tasks

Post  Yang Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi,

First of all, thank you so much for this app!! Ever since I have used this app, I've never missed any meetings (or free meals). Very Happy

Google released the Task API recently and I have a few suggestions.

I know the suggestions might be very troublesome to implement, but please, please, and pretty please?

1. Can we please have a quick add for tasks? For example, "do [something] on [date] due [date]".
2. Can you please add check boxes besides the tasks? This allows tasks to display like events under different days and allows 'one click' completion of the tasks.

Personally, I would like to set tasks in advance on specific dates as some of my tasks are time specific and I would like tasks to be displayed like events (or displayed under different days), so I won't feel overwhelmed by the amount of things that I have to do. With this said,

3. Can you please display tasks like events and the task is carried on to "Today" if it is not completed and not due yet.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Yang

Yang

Back to top Go down

Quick Add for Tasks Empty Re: Quick Add for Tasks

Post  Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks for the info, I will check.

1. We will see depending on the API, but I think the current method is ok - maybe choosing "Tasks" could be easier.

2. Currently I don't think I will add check boxes, that makes only one click less per completion but looks ugly. IMHO Smile BTW, tasks are already displayed like events under different days.

3. I don't think it is reasonable to display no-due tasks under today. Currently they are displayed under "No due", and I think that's fine.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Thanks for you reply.

Add check box will make tasks more touch friendly (ok, I admit that I am just trying really hard to convince you to add the check box, sorry ><).

Best regards,
Yang

Yang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down