Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabs for multiple calendars

Go down

Tabs for multiple calendars Empty Tabs for multiple calendars

Post  Sasha Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:11 pm

I use a large number of calendars...

- Academic schedule (lecture) calendar. This is mostly useful at the start of each term so I can get familiar with what my day is supposed to look like. After that it's not very useful.
- Office hours / discussion sections calendar. I use this to figure out when I can get help for classes. I very rarely use it, but it's handy to be able to look things up.
- Personal engagements calendar. This is for personal appointments, birthday/anniversary reminders, dates, etc.
- Due dates calendar. This reminds me what I'm supposed to be doing when I'm sitting at my desk.

Plus I have a few other calendars of random things which I use every now and then. Having them all enabled at once makes everything incredibly cluttered. It would be great if there was a row of tabs across the top of the application that would show each calendar individually. There should be a default tab. In my case, that would be the due dates calendar.

I really think this would help improve the usefulness of the program without adding very much complexity.

Thanks for considering it!

-Sasha

Sasha

Back to top Go down

Tabs for multiple calendars Empty Re: Tabs for multiple calendars

Post  Admin Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks for the idea, I will consider it in the future.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Tabs for multiple calendars Empty completely agree!

Post  blarg Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

i just started using this app for pharm school and i completely agree with the OP. I'm using a similar setup for class, due dates, personal appts and stuff. i'd love to see this feature implemented in future builds. thats the only reason i'm contemplating using the google calendar gadget instead of this

blarg

Back to top Go down

Tabs for multiple calendars Empty Re: Tabs for multiple calendars

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down