Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Error; Also Runs Really Slow

2 posters

Go down

Unknown Error; Also Runs Really Slow Empty Unknown Error; Also Runs Really Slow

Post  tkneisly Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 pm

This gadget ran great for several weeks until I updated it to the latest version released in Oct. Since then, the gadget has been running extremely slow. (Clicking on the 'New Task' button will slowly bring up the menu. After creating the task, the gadget spends about a minute or more updating before it shows the new task).

For the past two days, however, the gadget has rarely worked. It will work every once in a while, but mostly the '+' button is always rotating and will sometimes throw up the '!' button. Clicking on the '!' button shows me the message "Unknown Error".

tkneisly

Back to top Go down

Unknown Error; Also Runs Really Slow Empty Re: Unknown Error; Also Runs Really Slow

Post  psoplayer Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:47 pm

+1 to this. I have been looking through previous messages on the RtM API mailing list and haven't found anything. I tried logging out and re-authenticating and it hangs on "Requesting frob..." for a while before responding with either "Error: Service Temporarily Unavailable" or "Error: Unknown"

psoplayer

http://twitter.com/psoplayer

Back to top Go down

Unknown Error; Also Runs Really Slow Empty Re: Unknown Error; Also Runs Really Slow

Post  filipe Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:51 pm

+1
Just installed the tool, and it takes several tries (taking really long each) to authenticate, login, download lists, etc. most of the time an "unknown" error appears.
Running Windows 7, no fancy firewall etc.

filipe

Back to top Go down

Post  KidIkaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Same for me.
Since about 2 days the widget won´t work anymore. Trying to authenticate but ends with an error.

Please help, cause this is a really great tool.

KidIkaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Please check whether the problem still stands. There has been a server side Remember The Milk API issue but they seem to have it fixed a few minutes ago.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down