Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Use Google Tasks" Cannot Be Checked Off

Go down

"Use Google Tasks" Cannot Be Checked Off Empty "Use Google Tasks" Cannot Be Checked Off

Post  Simon Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 pm

I absolutely love this gadget - but recently I though I would start using Google tasks within Google calendar. Google Calendar Agenda will not allow me to check off the "Use Google Tasks" check box. I installed Googler, thinking that this might be a paid feature - but same thing - I cannot check off "Use Google Tasks". I have a Google task list on my actual Google Calender in my browser - I just need to add them to the Gadget!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Simon

Back to top Go down

"Use Google Tasks" Cannot Be Checked Off Empty OS & Google Acct

Post  Simon Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 pm

I should also point out that I am using Windows 7 - 64 bit and Google Apps (in case that makes a difference).

Simon

Back to top Go down

"Use Google Tasks" Cannot Be Checked Off Empty Re: "Use Google Tasks" Cannot Be Checked Off

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 pm

I suppose you have a Google Apps account. Unfortunately, Google Tasks are supported in both gadgets only for "standard" GMail accounts (as it is in the docs). So it is not a bug, just "not-a-feature" Sad

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

"Use Google Tasks" Cannot Be Checked Off Empty Re: "Use Google Tasks" Cannot Be Checked Off

Post  ncooper1 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:06 am

What do you mean by "standard GMail accounts?" I'm having a problem with the tasks showing up as well. I can check the box that says "use google tasks" but the only tasks that will show up are those in the default "Misc" list. When I create my own lists to keep everything organized those do not show up in the gadget.

ncooper1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 am

I mean not Apps acc on "standard" Smile Anyway, if you have tasks at all, you have a standard acc. However, currently tasks are displayed only from the default list.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down