Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Calendar Agenda v1.2.3 does not work!! Please help!

2 posters

Go down

Google Calendar Agenda v1.2.3 does not work!!  Please help! Empty Google Calendar Agenda v1.2.3 does not work!! Please help!

Post  poincare Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Hello,

I have downloaded and installed the Google Calender Agenda v1.2.3 but it does not work at all. All I can see are two placeholder images and then some grayish-textured bar. Here is what it looks like on the desktop:

[img]Google Calendar Agenda v1.2.3 does not work!!  Please help! Gca11[/img]

Is there someway I can configure it to read my Google calendar??

poincare

Back to top Go down

Google Calendar Agenda v1.2.3 does not work!!  Please help! Empty Re: Google Calendar Agenda v1.2.3 does not work!! Please help!

Post  Admin Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Please do the following:

1. Important, don't miss it: create a file with name trace (no extension) in the directory c:\Users\[youruser]\AppData\Local\Temp\Google_Calendar_Agenda or if you use Googler, the directory at the end is Googler
2. After the error occured, send debug.log file, which you can find in the same directory, to ilab[at]windowslive.com

Also send please:
- your OS / service pack version
- Internet Explorer version

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Google Calendar Agenda v1.2.3 does not work!!  Please help! Empty Re: Google Calendar Agenda v1.2.3 does not work!! Please help!

Post  poincare Sun May 01, 2011 3:21 pm

I have created the file "trace" in c:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\ but there is no debug.log file anywhere. The trace file is there with 0 byte size but no debug.log. Neutral

I am using Windows 7 (64Bit) SP1 and I have Internet Explorer v8 (but I normally use FireFox v4).

Any further ideas?

poincare

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

It seems you created the file in a wrong place, at least, if you did it as you wrote it. The file must be: c:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\Google_Calendar_Agenda\trace please try this way.

Anyway, it is weird, I have never heard of something like your case. Don't you have any speciality in your OS / settings / user rights / environment?

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down