Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT

2 posters

Go down

12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT Empty 12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT

Post  Rottweil Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm

I have been receiving this error for about a week now. I have attempted to upgrade to the latest version (really don't know which version this is) I have accepted the EULA and am capable of accessing the Internet through all of my browsers.

Could you please help?

Rottweil

Back to top Go down

12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT Empty Re: 12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT

Post  rottiluv Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Ignore this post.

Last edited by rottiluv on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

rottiluv

Back to top Go down

12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT Empty Re: 12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT

Post  Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 pm

So it is ok now?

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT Empty No it's not okay

Post  rottiluv Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 am

No, I am still having issues with the product. I get the same issue, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the product. nothing is working. As for accessing the Internet, I obviously have access and have been living with my Google Calendar open, which is not as convenient as the tool.

rottiluv

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 am

Are you sure that your internet connection works also with Internet Explorer?

FYI: windows sidebar gadgets are run "inside" Internet Explorer, therefore they use it for internet access.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  rottiluv Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Ah-hah.

I had upgraded to IE9 around the time that it stopped working, so I've now downgraded to IE8 and it works fine.

If anyone else has this issue, you cannot uninstall IE9 through the usual programs list, although the Microsoft website says you can. You have to go to your updates list and uninstall it from there.

Thanks for the help.

rottiluv

Back to top Go down

12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT Empty Can't connect

Post  RobinL Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 am

I had this gadget installed for the longest time, and I honestly can't recall when it stopped working. I ignored it, tried other calendar gadgets, and cannot find one that will connect to the internet. I tried the above suggestion of removing IE9, thinking that would certainly fix it, but it still will not connect. I'm running Windows 7 enterprise (64-bit) with service pack 1. I am obviously online right now, and I tested IE8 and it is also working fine (though I never use it).

The gadget does list what calendars I have, so it's making some kind of connection to Google, but for whatever reason, it won't log in.

Any suggestions?

RobinL

Back to top Go down

12029 ERROR INTERNET CANNOT CONNECT Empty Problem Solved

Post  RobinL Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 am

Don't ask me how, but suddenly we have connection and everything works fine. Windows is so freakin' moody, I swear it. Anyway - thanks very much for a great product.. I blame IE for everything. Razz

RobinL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down