Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URL field?

2 posters

Go down

URL field? Empty URL field?

Post  CadErik Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:05 pm

I also noticed on the 1.0.3 the note field - that's incredibly usefull. However one small field I miss which I use quite frequently is the URL field... Any chances to see it soon?

Erik.

CadErik

Back to top Go down

URL field? Empty Re: URL field?

Post  Admin Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Pfff... Smile There are space constraints... The redesign of the user interface seems to be unavoidable if the count of the usable fields is growing, so I am not sure I will add it recently. Anyway, it is on my todo list.

Meanwhile, you could add the url as note besides the url field in your tasks so that you can see the url in the gadget also. FYI: urls are clickable in notes!

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CadErik Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:Pfff... Smile There are space constraints... The redesign of the user interface seems to be unavoidable if the count of the usable fields is growing, so I am not sure I will add it recently. Anyway, it is on my todo list.

Seriously, I think the current user interface is very functional, in one clic and few tabs I can add an item on my todo list... Except tags and URLs, I'm not sure there are any other fields. And I personnaly won't have any issues with a slightly larger input box.

CadErik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down