Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Task List Lockout

2 posters

Go down

Task List Lockout Empty Task List Lockout

Post  user01xz39 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 pm

I have Windows Vista SP2 32-bit with the Classic UI. The problem I'm having is that anytime I finish watching a full screen video such as one played in VLC player and then go to update the task list, I can click on the task but I can't click any of the sub-controls such as "Close,RTM,Complete,Postpone,Edit,Delete". My temporary workaround has been to slightly move the entire RTM gadget off the sidebar and drop it back. That re-enables the controls and normal function. I realize this is a bit of an unusual circumstance but I would greatly appreciate a fix to this annoying problem.I can provide more system information if you'd like. By the way, THANKS for this great gadget. cheers

user01xz39

Back to top Go down

Task List Lockout Empty Re: Task List Lockout

Post  Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Can you reproduce this on other computers?
On my Vista SP2 32bit, VLC 1.0.1 (and with windows media player, media player classic, mplayer also, actually) everything works fine.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  user01xz39 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Well......no I don't have any other computers in the house that run Vista.

I can collect debug information if you tell me what information you want about my system?

user01xz39

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down