Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working great, now getting an error

Go down

Working great, now getting an error Empty Working great, now getting an error

Post  belias Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello,

I've been using this gadget for a year or so and absolutely love it! However, about a week ago it suddenly stopped working. It shows a yellow exclamation point on the top left, with the following error: "GMail feed content doesn't belong to xxxxxx@gmail.com. The reason is probably wrong user name or password."

When I go into the Options --> Calendar Tab, I enter in my info, click on Login and it's successful (no errors, and it provides the correct Calendar List below); it will also reload the calendar list with no problems. But, the yellow exclamation point still remains and the info does not update.

Any help would be great.

Thanks again for an awesome widget!

- Brian

belias

Back to top Go down

Working great, now getting an error Empty Re: Working great, now getting an error

Post  Admin Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Do you have Check 2nd Gmail setting switched on?
If so, please try to switch it off.
If not, please turn on trace mode, reload data then send the log file to ilab at windowslive.com

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Working great, now getting an error Empty Re: Working great, now getting an error

Post  belias Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Not sure where to find the "Check 2nd Gmail" option - I don't see it under "Others" or in the "Advanced settings' area. Maybe I'm just missing it...

In any case, I've sent the log file with the Trace activated to your email address.

Thanks for the fast reply and great support on this!

- Brian

belias

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Ohmm. Strange.

What happens if you start Internet Explorer, go to gmail.com and log out? Does the gadget work?

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  belias Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 am

No idea what changed but as of 2 days ago it's suddenly working again. I'm not sure if I logged out (or cleared cookies) in that time period - but regardless, all is well.

Thanks!

- Brian

belias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down