Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DD/MM/YY date format when using QuickAdd

2 posters

Go down

DD/MM/YY date format when using QuickAdd Empty DD/MM/YY date format when using QuickAdd

Post  illyrian Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 am

Hello,
great gadget, but I have a small problem:
If I use the 'QuickAdd' feature to add a calendar entry, the gadget assumes mm/dd/yy format.
So if I enter 'Party 4/8/11', the event occurs on April 8 and not August 4.
Is there any setting to fix this?
Thanks

illyrian

Back to top Go down

DD/MM/YY date format when using QuickAdd Empty Re: DD/MM/YY date format when using QuickAdd

Post  Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Hello, quick add commands are not parsed by the gadget, they are only passed on to Google API, so basically no.
You can try to set your language setting to English on Google Calendar UI if you use other setting currently.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

DD/MM/YY date format when using QuickAdd Empty Re: DD/MM/YY date format when using QuickAdd

Post  illyrian Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:56 am

Mmm, a shame as I would have thought this would be extremely inconvenient for everyone in those parts of the world that use dd/mm/yy and not mm/dd/yy.
Is it possible to have an advanced config setting so the gadget can parse and dd/mm/yy date entered into mm/dd/yy format to send on to Google?
Thanks
Crying or Very sad

illyrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Of course it is possible I just don't know is it really needed.
I should check what are the possibilities.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down