Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]Doesn't add default reminder

2 posters

Go down

[Solved]Doesn't add default reminder Empty [Solved]Doesn't add default reminder

Post  nascent Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm using the latest version of the widget and when using quick add the reminder isn't set. Any help would be appreciated. It renders the add feature useless to me as I need to then open it to edit the task and add a reminder in the browser.

Last edited by nascent on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

nascent

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Doesn't add default reminder Empty Re: [Solved]Doesn't add default reminder

Post  Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:23 pm

I have just tried:
1. I configured one of my calendars to have default reminder (Google Calendar web UI / Settings / Calendars / Notifications (of the calendar) / Reminders - it was popup 11 minutes
2. Quick added a test event for the same calendar
3. Edited the event and saw that it has a popup reminder 11 minutes

So it seems to work for me.

Could you provide more details on how to reproduce?

(FYI, Google does not provide a documented way to use default reminders with quick add feature with their API, currently I use some kind of a hack which seems to work).

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Doesn't add default reminder Empty My apologies, I hadn't correctly set a default reminder.

Post  nascent Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm

My apologies, I hadn't correctly set a default reminder. I configured it from my android phone, but it appears to only have set a default reminder to tasks created from my phone, so the apps settings, not the calendar itself.

nascent

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Doesn't add default reminder Empty Re: [Solved]Doesn't add default reminder

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum