Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

smartlists

Go down

smartlists Empty smartlists

Post  Vee Van Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 pm

I would love to see support for smartlists, not just "lists". I use only one main list folder, and then organize everything into my smartlists. Any chance of getting this functionality (or is it there and I am just missing it??)

Thanks.
Vee

Vee Van

Back to top Go down

smartlists Empty Re: smartlists

Post  Admin Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:04 pm

I am considering to support smart lists but this functionality is at low priority.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

smartlists Empty Smart Lists again :-)

Post  Daniel Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi,

this sidebar gadget really is great! It saves a lot of time.

Unfortunately I also have my 2do-organized in smart-lists (following David Allen's Getting Things Done) - so I'd also be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interested in smart lists on my desktop Very Happy

Keep on the good work!

-daniel

Daniel

Back to top Go down

smartlists Empty Smartlists support

Post  Micho Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi, the gadget is really great but the smartlists support would be perfect.
I have a shared list with my colleagues and I would like to display only tasks with particular tags (ie assigned to me). This could be achieved by displaying a smartlist in the gadget.

Thanks

Micho

Micho

Back to top Go down

smartlists Empty smart lists

Post  aero7 Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 am

second that!

aero7

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:21 am

Adding my voice to the pile! I was so excited to see this gadget mentioned on the RTM blog and eagerly installed it, only to be disappointed when I saw that it doesn't support Smart Lists. For me, that's a deal breaker, which makes me sad.

I rely on one Smart List in particular as my primary list at home, which serves up the contents of this search:

Code:
NOT list:Work AND (dueWithin:"2 weeks of today" OR dueBefore:today OR due:never) AND status:incomplete

This gives me any items that are not for work (but they can be on any other list), that are either overdue or due within 2 weeks or don't have a due date set (no point in seeing items that I know I can't deal with until next December), and that are, of course, not complete yet.

If I can't pull up this list in the gadget, then I guess I can't use the gadget, and can only go sulk in a corner. Sad

(Looks like a great gadget, and I congratulate you! I just hope that you consider re-prioritizing smart list support!)

Jamie

Back to top Go down

smartlists Empty Smartlists

Post  renton Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 pm

I also only use smartlists and will start using this gadget as soon as it supports smartlists.

renton

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Okay, okay, reprioritized Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Yay! cheers

Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 08, 2009 7:35 pm

nah
smart list support is uploaded

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Sat May 09, 2009 3:44 am

Sweet! Thank you! I just made a donation... okay, not a very large one, but it was my entire PayPal balance. Smile

Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum