Ilab Windows Vista Sidebar gadgets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rollover to see entire event

Go down

rollover to see entire event Empty rollover to see entire event

Post  laxman Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:08 am

The width of the calendar does not allow you to see the entire event listing. Is there anyway to way this possible so a mouse-over allows the user to see all of the title of the events text.

laxman

Back to top Go down

rollover to see entire event Empty Re: rollover to see entire event

Post  Admin Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 am

As far as I know, it is impossible to make text rollover in a sidebar gadget without first clicking on the gadget to bring it to foreground. In my oppinion, text rollover with such a constraint would not be too nice. It is more simple and quick to click on the event and see the title on the flyout.

BTW: Anyway, I think it is reasonable not to set long titles for events but use the description field.

Admin
Admin

https://ilab.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

rollover to see entire event Empty Cutting of weather forecast in Googles weather calendar

Post  Willem Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm

I am subscribed to Google Calendar's weather calendar. If I click on the Google weather calendar item to try to see the forecast, I get the following (this is in the expanded view):

Forecast for Pretoria, South Africa (2...

It cuts of the weather forecast (at least I know the temperature is somewhere in the twenties :) )

I know I can make the gadget wider, but it is nice if this gadget is the same width as the other gadgets.

Not sure how this would best be addressed :)

BTW, thanks for your excellent gadget. It is very cool.

Regards
Willem

Willem

Back to top Go down

rollover to see entire event Empty Re: rollover to see entire event

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down